Delivery Day: Bugia Rosa
Your day will begin with the long-awaited delivery of Bugia Rosa at the BUGIA headquarters at the exceptional presence of the 2-time world champion Gianni Bugno.
A welcome champagne, a photographer to capture this unique moment, a test ride on the new and discreet companion of adventures and a buffet lunch with Gianni to break the initial ice.
After a quick check up of your new jewel, set off and have fun together with the Champion on an itinerant journey, pushing your new bike to the maximum limits!
Discover some of the most significant roads in Gianni’s life, the same ones he used to run to prepare every cycling race!
An exciting and meaningful journey that will lead you to discover our Naviglio Milanese.
Max elevation: 165 m
Min elevation: 113 m
Total climbing: 201 m
Total descent: -198 m
Total time: 01:48:34
Once the route is over, it’s time to say goodbye to Gianni, a short stop at the hotel and then ready to continue the day!
First stop, the brand new Parabiago Cycling Museum, the result of the imagination and passion of a private collector who, together with the municipality of the city, gave life to this initiative. Let us guide you through a journey into the history of cycling starting from 1900, covering the most significant moments and remembering the champions that marked the history of this sport.
In the evening, dinner at the Art Bar & Bistrot “Le Biciclette”
A contemporary art space in Milan, focused on bicycles, to taste typical Italian dishes.
1 night in B&B La Corte Sul Naviglio in a double room , use as single, breakfast included (Find out more)
- Meet & Greet with Gianni Bugno
- Delivery of your Bugia Rosa and welcome toast
- Lunch buffet with Gianni Bugno
- Check-Up of you Bugia Rosa
- 2 hours bicycle tour with Gianni Bugno
- Private sightseeing of the Museo del Ciclismo with happy hour
- Dinner at the Bistrot Milanese “Le Biciclette”
- Private transfers in Minivan Mercedes from the headquarter of the Bugia Delivery to the Museo del Ciclismo and the Ristorante “Le Biciclette”
- Professional Photographer at your disposal to capture the most significant moments of the day.
- Hostess always present to grant you the all programme excution
PRICE PER PERSON: To be defined (4 person minimum)
The transfer to BUGIA headquarters for the delivery of Bugia Rosa is at customer charge. In case of need and upon notice, we will be available
to organize the transfer. Air ticket reservations not included
- only under specific need and/or request, BUGIA can organize, at an extra cost, the shipment of the bike at the end of the experience.
- The package is designed for groups of 4 people, new owners of BUGIA PINK and will only take place when this number is reached
- The whole program will be carried out in a group
- If you want to extend your stay and visit Milan or the surrounding areas, we will be at your disposal to organize it all.
- The program does not include tips and extras not directly mentioned